Cambridge is an advanced studies program for students that builds skills, knowledge, and understanding in English, Mathematics and Science.
The curriculum is designed to meet the needs of the most advanced learners with an emphasis on creativity, innovation, and scholarly discourse.
Through the Cambridge Pathway at Independence Academy we are preparing our students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning.
- The Cambridge Pathway gives students a clear path for educational success from age 5 to 19.
- IA can shape the curriculum around how we want students to learn – with a wide range of subjects and flexible ways to offer them
- We help students discover new abilities and a wider world, and the skills they need for life, so they can achieve in the classroom, secondary education, collage and beyond!
- Each stage builds on the learners’ development from the previous one or from other educational systems.
- Cambridge offers an unrivalled choice of subjects
- Cambridge qualifications are widely recognized by the world's best universities and employers.
- 98% of Admissions Officers surveyed said Cambridge programs give students excellent preparation for college.
- We provide first-class support for teachers through publications, online resources, training and professional development.
- Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners from 10 000 schools in over 160 countries prepare for their future with an international education from Cambridge.
- The Cambridge Pathway has a 150-year history of providing international exams. They are a not-for-profit organization and the only exam board wholly owned by a world-leading university.